- £20,000 basic salary per annum + uncapped commission (On-target earnings of £60k)
- Monday - Friday 8:45 - 5:30
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, uncapped earning potential, full training in our academy, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time’
- Uncapped commission
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
The Sales Executives role is an integral part of Onecom continued success and involves speaking with business owners and decision makers on a daily basis to help build strong relationships and acquire new business.
Our Sales Executives are driven to deliver exceptional service whilst also creating solutions for our customers that match their requirements and business needs. You will need to be knowledgeable on the Onecom portfolio of products and services and have the ability to inspire confidence in our brand.
With uncapped earning potential, our Sales Executives will work in a supportive and structured team environment to ensure targets are achieved on a monthly basis. Our training academy focusses on the on-going personal development of team members to grow talent from within the business and promote internal progression.
- Making outbound calls to businesses to qualify them on their telecoms requirements and as such creating business solutions;
- Building strong relationships with decision makers;
- Updating database record with correct information and cleansing data where necessary;
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge base of Onecom’s portfolio of products and services;
- Keeping up to date on market trends and new technologies;
- Acquiring new business;
- Working towards your individual and team sales targets;
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling solutions;
- Analysing customers' needs based on the information provided; and
- Creating a unique solution for that business customer.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate
As a Sales Executive, you will be ambitious, dedicated and target-driven. You will be confident in communicating with decision makers and have the ability to form strong relationships.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- Previous sales experience (desirable, but not essential);
- Excellent telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ambition and able to use initiative;
- Target driven with a hunger to succeed;
- Commitment to professional development and a desire to progress;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced team environment;
- High level of efficiency;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Analytical skills to understand customers' requirements and provide a practical solution.
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!