Customer Service AdvisorAPPLY
- £20k pro rated
- Monday - Wednesday Between 8am-6pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, full training in our academy, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Free fruit in the office
- Performance related bonus paid monthly
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
The Customer Service Advisor will provide an outstanding and consistent level of service to existing Onecom customers, responding to issues, queries and complaints on a first contact resolution.
The successful candidate will be confident communicating with customers, answering inbound calls promptly and responding to queries in a timely and efficient manner. As a part of the Customer Service department you will ensure that every communication is both a positive and professional experience.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park and just moments’ walk from the new Whiteley shopping centre.
- Being the primary point of contact for our clients and acting as the 'middle man' between the customer, the mobile network, suppliers, couriers and internal departments;
- Respond promptly to customer queries ensuring customers are always called back within the stated time-scales;
- Acting as the escalation point for every eventuality - inspiring confidence in the customer as the 'go-to’ contact;
- Managing and maintaining bespoke and complex accounts, each with varying requirements;
- Playing an integral part in building relationships with our customers and the key role in the management and retention of the customer now and in the future;
- Manage customer's mobile and fixed line accounts to ensure optimum efficiency;
- Build and retain customer loyalty by delivering an exceptional customer experience;
- Attending in-person meetings on occasion to establish and maintain good working relationships; and
- Providing advice and guidance on the use of handsets and software.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- Previous Customer Service experience;
- Passionate about providing an excellent service with every customer interaction;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong IT skills and use of programs including Excel, Word and CRM systems;
- Personable and confident;
- Adaptable, proactive and self-motivated;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Driven to go the 'extra mile’;
- Tackles potential problems on own initiative;
- Communicates in an open, candid and consistent manner;
- Accuracy and attention to detail; and
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
This role is office based, and located at our Head Office in Whiteley
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!