- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary, full training, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
The Connections team provide crucial back-office support for the organisation to ensure efficient delivery of services to our customers. This role will predominantly focus on the validation, approval and provisioning of sales orders for preferred networks and suppliers for mobile and fixed line services.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park and just moments’ walk from the new Whiteley shopping centre.
- Processing of Customer Mobile Connections on all networks, to support sales order provisioning across the Telesales and Field Sales departments including;
- new connections;
- upgrades and
- tariff changes.
- Management and delivery of Customer orders for Fixed Line and other Solutions to support sales order provisioning for our Telesales teams;
- Liaising with Sales teams & Care team on sales order and connection requirements;
- Support Verbal Customer Order Verification (where required);
- Validate and approve Sales Orders based on pre-defined parameters;
- Support with the resolution of issues arising from actions or events involving administrative functions throughout the progress of an order from sale to provision of the service to the customer;
- Act as a liaison between the company and its external providers to meet the requirements to successfully provision customer orders; and
- Undertaking training and evaluation to enhance personal performance, development, and work productivity.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- Good communication skills are essential (both written and verbal);
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy;
- Adaptability and initiative;
- Strong IT skills and use of programs including Excel, Word and CRM systems;
- A positive "can-do" attitude;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise workload;
- A self-motivated and pro-active approach;
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of the team and organisation;
- Is patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable;
- Delivers to high standards – time, cost, quality, efficiency and value;
- Understands how own role contributes to business objectives and internal customer satisfaction;
- Puts in a sustained effort to get things right; stays focused on the end result;
- Tackles potential problems on own initiative; and
- Ability to engage and earn trust of various different teams within the business.
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!